Student Life Offices
The student life programs at Rocky Mountain College enhance the College's educational offerings by assisting students with co-curricular matters and positively contributing to their growth and development beyond the classroom.
Specifically, the student life departments and programs will:
1. Positively contribute to student's academic, personal and professional success;
2. Encourage healthy lifestyle decisions;
3. Assist students to access campus and community resources;
4. Help students to develop positive connections and campus relationships;
5. Educate students about campus culture and expectations;
6. Provide a safe and healthy learning environment;
365体育备用网址7. Implement leadership development initiatives that improve the student experience.
The student life division believes student involvement is an essential factor in the development of campus policies, procedures, activities, and events. Through participation, students gain the greatest benefit from their educational experiences.